Crochet Flower Aphrodite
You can choose any yarn you like to crochet this flower. Just to give you an idea of the size, with cotton thread size 10 and a 2 mm crochet hook, the flower is going to be about 5 cm (2 inches) in diameter.
You will also need a needle to weave in loose ends and a pair of scissors.
AD-Free, Print Ready PDF version of this pattern is available here.
With first color make a magic ring.
- Round 1: Ch 1, 5 sc in the ring, pull the thread end to tighten the ring, join with sl st in first sc.
- Round 2: Ch 1, 2 sc in each sc around. Join with sl st in first sc.
- Round 3: Ch 1, 2 sc in each sc around. Join with sl st in first sc. Fasten off.
- Round 4: Working in front loops only, join second color with sl st in any sc (front loop), * ch 3, 1 tr in same sc, 2 tr in each of next 2 sc, 1 tr in next sc, ch 3, sl st in same sc and in next sc; repeat from * 5 times. Fasten off.
- Round 5: Working behind petals in back loops only, join third color with sl st in back loop of first sc of next petal, * ch 4, 1 dtr in same st, 2 dtr in each of next 2 sts, 1 dtr in next st, ch 4, sl st in same st and in next st; repeat from * 5 times.
Fasten off and weave in loose ends.
Find a small, cute flower with pointy petals in Crochet Flower Hera.